These are all the books I acquired this week:
- The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer
- My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
- A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
- Dead Girls’ Dance (Morganville Vampires, Bk 2) by Rachel Caine
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Summoning (Darkest Powers, Bk 1) by Kelley Armstrong
From the Library (not pictured):
- Pure by Terra Elan McVoy
- Paper Towns by John Green
Should have been in my mailbox but USPS sucks:
- Troy High by Shanna Norris
- So Punk Rock: And Other Ways to Disappoint Your Mother by Micol and David Ostow
Since I moved in June, I’ve had problems with getting mail and packages from UPS. My apartment isn’t that hard to find, but it involves using your brain a little and actually walking around the building. My regular mail carrier took Wednesday off. Despite the fact that my address is written ON my mailbox, the fill-in carrier marked the books as Undeliverable as Addressed, so the books are (hopefully) on their way back to the senders. I finally gave up and got a PO Box, so maybe getting mail won’t be an issue any more.
Anyway, to leave this on a happier note, this guy wasn’t in my mailbox, but he was so darn cute while I was trying to take a picture of my books that I had to take a picture of him!