One of my goals this year is to read some classics that I’ve never read. I think my goal will be to read at least 6 classic novels this year. Here are some things I’d like to read:
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien (finished 3/23/13) – I liked these books, but I had a hard time staying into them when there were pages and pages of walking. I liked the battles and when stuff was actually going on.